Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Days

Saw Kaylla while getting coffee for the road!
I am currently blogging on my new MacBook Air! Yes! I just got it today! Adam bought it for me and got one for my mom too! I might be more excited than my mom though since she isn't so tech saavy but shes got the classes for how to use a Mac so she's all good! I'm already knowledged in the art of Mac so I'm good!

Yesterday morning my mom and I packed up the car and drove to North Carolina! Yup! I am no longer a Florida girl! Well I guess I am but I am no longer a resident! It wasnt too bad of a drive though, I thought. I really enjoyed it actually. It was fun driving up with my mom and the pups. We drove through Georgia and South Carolina and let me tell you the feeling of each state was so different from South Florida. Everyone is much more calm and the landscape is so different! I love it.

I dont think I've ever been so content and happy for really no reason. I finally moved, I got a new macbook because my parents are awesome and I am just really happy and excited to start my new life. I especially cant wait to go to Pittsburgh next Wednesday and REALLY get started! This is a nice little break though.

Bye Florida!
Tomorrow, me and the fam are heading to Bryson and I'm gonna see the property they own up there and then we're taking a trip to Ashville for the day with the Pups. I'm excited to see more of the US now. I mean this is mostly still the East coast but I WILL make it to Seattle in my lifetime.
MY BABY

Anyways, gonna go play around a little more on my new MacBook! Gosh I'm so excited!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment