Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Getting Hot In Here

Happy smile!
Today was a pretty productive day for me. This morning I had my classes and they went fine, really quickly actually. When I got home, I immediatly changed, popped advil and went running through Schenley again. After I got home and took a shower, I headed over to hang out with Rach and Elizabeth for a little while and then I came home. Now I''m just trying not to fall asleep, I am exhausted but I dont like napping because then I dont sleep well at night. Rach is mad at me because when I got to her place, I told her I hadnt eaten all day and she practically force fed me some left over brocolli. Stupid decision but if I didnt go running when I did, I wouldve lost all motivation to go at all.

Anyways, gonna fight the desire to fall asleep until its a reasonable hour to go to bed.

Enjoy a selfie that I took an hour ago because of how happy I was to be here and because all the amazing people I'm meeting.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment