Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chivalry Is Dead

Actually a good picture! Favorite book.
Yay! I finally have Wifi! The Comcast guy just left and now I dont have to steal wifi! I felt like a terrible person honestly. Anyways, So rest of the day is empty but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take a trip to Target a little later to get coffee and some more brown sugar because I am out entirely.

Was on the phone with Rachel for a little bit and everytime we talk on the phone, we get more and more excited for ehr to get here. But besides that I've been passin my time with drinking coffee and reading my favorite book (of all time probably) Pride & Prejudice. I really love this book but it gives me very unrealistic expectations for men because lets face: chivalry is dead.

But anyways, spent most of the night on the phone too with Racehl because we couldnt sleep (too much coffee?) and I got up at 1 am to make noodles because I realized I didnt eat dinner. Well let me give a word of advice: college kids have a budget but if youre gonna buy something easy to make, stay away from dehydrated asian noodles. They are not the way to go, theyre eaother chalky or taste like dog food. Not talking about Ramen because thats different. The noodles themselves weren't bad last night but the veggies in them were chalky and nasty. Stay away.

Welp, off to Target soon and then to rot away and catch up on all the things I need my computer for.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment