Monday, August 18, 2014

Only When I Walk Away

So

My face when I saw HIS face (only a sec though; kept it cool)
Im gonna do a brief run down on my professors (no names):

Chem: Professor was a BABE. Wow they weren't kidding, he is HOT. And kinda dorky and likes Spiderman so I like him a lot. Wouldn't mind staring at him for an hour a day and learning chemistry. Overall, liked him a lot (and his face wow) but I won't have a problem with his class. Seems to know what hes talking about. Btw, his eyes basically followed me out the room *smug face*

Calculus: This guy is something else. He projects his voice like you wouldnt believe and has a stutter but of all the math professors and teachers I've had, this man finally taught me how to solve a quadtratic formula! And in a really quick review skimming way! Like of all people who have managed to teach me math to where I understand it, this man, with a stutter and projection issues, finally made me understand something. I'm gonna enjoy his class.

Sociology: This guy is a dinosaur; BUT hes pretty cool and witty. He reminds me of a former teacher in high school but older. This guy is funny and old fashioned which is a nice change. I'll enjoy his class a lot. Besides that pretty normal day. Rented my textbooks and theyre on their way. Tomorrow I have the Chem lab and Calc again but I do end the day a lot later which kinda sucks but oh well.

Confidence in general was through the roof today; I small talked with a lot of people on the bus and subway and cracked jokes. Maybe I'm just happy with living in the city. Anyways, hot professor, knowledged math prof, and a witty sociology prof. I think I'm going to enjoy myself this semester.

xo

ps I wasnt a total blubbering idiot when I realized the prof was hot. I kept it cool, made him blush with a little flirting and I felt confidence restore itself. Go me!


No comments:

Post a Comment