Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cough Syrup

"Cathy"
Today was pretty much a relaxing day. This morning I woke up pretty late because I woke up at 4AM from nausea and couldnt fall asleep again for a while. It sucked. But anyways, we woke up and went for a walk down to Phipps Botanical garden in Schenley Park and then continued through to Forbes and Bigelow to have some sit down time for the pups and we had some drinks. I had a strawberry bubble tea that was actually really good. Then we walked back and I realized that the walk really isnt all that bad. Its actually quite short.
Lulu is enjoying the attention

After we settled down, my mom and I went to Target to do my grocery shopping finally and I am stocked up for a good month! I'll be great. Now my parents are chilling on the balcony and I am inside because my insides are being weird today. I think its my body getting back to equillibrium since I stopped taking birth control. For anyone, this is a PSA: Dont start taking birth control at 14, it screws your developing body up. Like it did mine. If you can avoid it all together, do it. Its not a big deal if you are smart about it. Now my body is going through weird changes and its not a fun time.

Anyways, tacos for dinner and chilling out before I get up early to go register for classes tomorrow.

xo


Really good bubble tea




No comments:

Post a Comment