Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hang Me Up To Dry

My closet doors look better
Well after 4 long days of work, my place is officially (well for the most part) done. We have the living room all set up, the desk is done, kitchen is done and my bedroom is set up. I promised pictures so I have pictures.

Now I am relaxing on my new couch (which is fab and supa comfy) and Lucy is all cuddled up and we're watching Friends (well I am anyways) and Adam is fixing my dresser which is getting all wobbly from all the moves I'm guessing.

Mom jazzed up the bathroom! Fab!

Anyways, we're gonna be trying this new pizza place and just hanging out because we are all pooped out. And the pups are too.

Short post but I'm gonna watch Friends because its my favorite show and no other sitcom can top it!


Finished living room


Comparison Pano!

Desk and tired pups




No comments:

Post a Comment