Sunday, August 3, 2014

Take A Walk

Lazy day here in the temporary (for me anyways) household in NC. My madre isnt feeling too hot today and i would be lying if I said I wasnt feeling sick. It happens, new air I guess is screwing with us. So its a lazy day here, and I hav cuddled up with a cup of coffee, Passion Pit, and my MacBook. Could you ask for more?

I miss the city so much!
Only two more days until we leave for Pittsburgh and the house seem to be dragging on! I figure if I sleep late, and go to bed early days will pass but if I sleep in late I wont fall asleep early. Plus I suppose this coffee isnt helping either. But staring at a computer screen should make it easier huh? I'm going through more files and documents on my old Toshiba and I started gettig nostalgic until I thought of this quote I read on Tumblr a few days ago: Nostalgia is a dirty liar; it inists things were better than they truly were. Which is in fact 100% true. Then I wasnt sad anymore! It's time to move on I think.

Good picture I dont think I ever posted! Carnegie Library
Well, the only thing I am sorta looking forward to and sorta not looking forward to is a whole week in Pittsburgh pretty much by myself! I mean its nice to have some quiet time to get to know the city, get comfy, and put finishing touches on my apartment; however,  whole week of not seeing a face I know is a little grudging. Anyone that I know wont be in Pittsburgh until the following week, including Rachel! So by the time people start moving back in, I'll be much overdue for human contact!

Well, I'm gonna continue to scour the interwebs and distract myself for a few more hours!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment