Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

Ice Ice Baby
This morning I was nominated byt my best friend Rachel to do the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness for ALS (or Lou Gehrig's disease). Rules are if you are nominated, you have 24 hours to pur ice over your head or donate 100$ to the ALS foundation then nominate someone else. Now in my eyes, I dont see why everyone can't do both? So I poured ice over my head as well as donating 50$ to the foundation. I split it in half. It was kinda fun but I did it alone because I dont know anyone yet and my neighbor was at work so I couldnt ask her.

Felt this was an appropriate reaction to my life
Now I clean the house! I am scrubbing the floors again in the bathroom because I didnt get all the yellow so hopefully this second treatment will work better. I vacuumed yesterday so floors are done. Also its laundry day! I've been avoiding it by all means but I'm also doing Rachel a favor and washing her new sheets with mine (since it had to be done anyways) and I absoloutly have to do it today.

So ice and cleaning is my day, then classes start tomorrow for me.

I wont post the video because I sound hoarse from my minor cold but I do have a screenshot!

XO

ps. My washing machine makes very strange noises



No comments:

Post a Comment