Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Land Of Oppurtunity

What a long day. I am exhausted and its only 4 15. Currently sitting at Rachels place while she tries to buy tickets for Pitts football season. Its homework day here since I dont have class tomorrow and I dont plan on doing anything but working out and hanging out w/ Rachel at 5.

Today was hell getting home. Theres a Pirates game and everyone parks at Heinz field which is right next to the subway station that I take into downtown. So everyone and ther families and grandparents were waiting for an already late train (they were late all day today) and the kicker is that the stop they ould get off at was the closest and the first stop. Like seriously? You could've walked there faster in the time you wasted at the station and made the train smelly and cramped.

But I digress. Last night, Rachel, Elizabeth, and Tyler came by (mostly just to see my place) at around 10 30 and we all hung out for a bit but it was late. It's nice to finally be having some sort of social life since I got here.

Anyways, off to finish the last half of my homework.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment