Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ways To Go

I put Florida in a ZipLock bag
Well really long day today! Got up at 7 this morning with a lot of things to do already. The movers came and everything made it to my place! All in good condition too except we lost one martini glass, bummer. But thats still good, so while my mom started unpacking Adam and I went to PNC, the DMV, and then Home Depot. I got my account set up but I couldnt get the license because I needed one more document I couldnt get until tomorrow so thats all set up and then we picked up some stuff at HD to set up the place today.

Now my mom and I are going grocery shopping! We just set up my room (partially) and now we go food shopping. The place is a mess honestly since there is stuff everywhere right now. But when it's all done (which should be tomorrow) it'll look great.

Applied for some more jobs now and followed up with some so fingers crossed, hopefully I'll get an offer soon. I'll really need it!

Anyways, off to go be a responsible adult (with the help from my madre of course!)

xo

How I feel right now after unpacking




No comments:

Post a Comment