Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Home

Well, my last week in SoFlo is coming to a close. I'm had a going away dinner with my best friends last night and we went to my favorite diner. It'll be the last time I see any of them for a while (except Rachel). I'm gonna miss the crap out of them. I'm excited but still, I'm starting to get all gooey and senimental now.
Fav Diner

Best Milkshakes Ever
Friday I didn't do much except at night I went to a bar with Rachel and it was a lot of fun! We took a lot of pictures too and those always turn out the best! It was fun, we had McDonalds though and it was good but it was still Mickey D's, ya feel?

Saturday I spent the day with my dad and my sister. I also saw my grandparents, I'm gonna miss them a lot. We pretty much just hung out most of the day, went to the mall, I got a new purse (Thanks Daddy!), and then went to dinner with my lil sis! We got sushi and it was damn good sushi too! I'm gonna miss her the most I think because I only just started to see her a lot more often now and she's still gonna be in SoFlo while I'm gone!

Seeeeester
Don't worry, I'm gonna convinve her to go to Pitt so I can keep an eye on her in college! (And yes, she is probably reading this!)

Anyways, I'm searching for futons now for my new apartment and making a list of the things that I need to get when we get up there. Until the 6th, I'll be living in dead space because I'll have left Florida but still wont be in Pittsburgh. I think I'll do some sightseeing.

Sunday, Joy came over and she is busier than me so it was the last time I would see her for a while since she cant make it to the dinner tonight. She's grown to be my other sister (sister from another mister, if you will) and I'm really gonna miss her too. She better be planning to come visit me! Live it up at Pitt with me and Rachel!

My old coworkers put this on my cup <3
 I got WAY to excited about finding the perfect evidence to support my claim in the paper so woohoo! But I just finished my research paper today and I get to email my paper to my professor so we get to leave bright and early tomorrow!

TOMORROW I FINALLY LEAVE FOR PITTSBURGH AND I DONT THINK I COULD BE ANYMORE THRILLED THAN I AM NOW!

Can't you tell? I'll be better about my updates!

"But I don't wanna be in a box!"
If you want more moving news (that's updated a lot faster), my cuzzo Jasmin is ALSO moving into her own place! (She totally copied me) (JK LOVE YOU JASSI)

xo

My best friend and I in my old room now, my other sister <3







No comments:

Post a Comment