Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Take A Bow

Well I am currently sitting at the Panera down the street from my place because I have now wifi until thursday! Its all good. Yesterday my parents left (sad face to the extreme) and I was bored all day. I watched Friends and two movies before going to bed at 9! Cool me, I know. Well today is a little more exciting. I am hanging out here for a bit to catch up on certain things I need a computer to do and then going to explore the bus routes and drop by CVS to get some stuff.

Yesterday morning I got up early and went to the school to sign up for my classes and a week before classes start I managed to get all the classes I needed! Woohoo! Also I'm finished with all my classes by noon and I have no class on thursday so even better! So thats taken care of, and then today Ive been looking for jobs. Ive applied to all kinds of jobs at UPMC locations nearby my house so fingers crossed I hear back from somewhere soon! I'm itching to start working again. I also applied to Panera because it couldnt hurt right?

Well, looked up my professors and they all seem to be pretty good so I think I'll be ok.

Starting to get really busy here now so I'm gonna dip out soon since I'm getting hungry and I want to resist temptation. But I think the desire for Wifi is a little stronger.

I'll try to check in tomorrow!

xo

PS in very sad newa, to hear of Robin Williams passing has hit home for me. I grew up with his movies and his laughter and even the movie Patch Adams encouraged me to want to be a doctor from a very young age. To make someone feel better not just physically, but emotionally was something that was inspiring from a young age and goes to show that depression is something that everyne needs to take seriously. It's a very realy problem and people cant just "stop being sad" whenever they feel like it. Robin Williams made people smile even when he couldnt and that is inspiring. Rest in peace. As the Academy said "Genie, you're free".



No comments:

Post a Comment