Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bury The Hatchet

Interesting morning today. Wokeup and it was drizzling. Well heavy drizzling, if there is such a thing, so when I walked to the bus stop, I realized that while I made the right decision to wear my boots, they couldnt get wet because it would damage them. But oh well, I was in a good mood, I looked good. Well I get to North Shore (where my classes are) and it is pouring! Like a downpour! And i had an umbrella so I wasn't soaked but the bottom of my backpack was because of how it was falling and the backs of my legs got wet so I realized I need to adjust how i hold my umbrella (not used to it) and I need rain boots because damn I was in a bad mood when I got to school. 
The dedication is uncanny

Besides that, just got back and my books finally got here. My neighbors are great, they put my package right by my door! They are so sweet! Rachel is supposed to come over sometime within the course of the day to get her things she shipped here. But I havent heard from her all day.

Grilled cheese all day erryday
Now I am gonna go work on my long delayed math homework. Good thing its optional and doesnt need to be turned in because then I would be screwed. 

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment