Monday, August 4, 2014

Confessions of a Shopoholic

Cheesy bread is all I need in my life to survive. And pictures of Lulu wearing my sunglasses.

The jacket looks better on I swear
Today was a shopping day here in NC. They just opened these brand spankin' new outlet stores down the street from the townhouse. They weren't that bad either! All my favorite stores except Forever 21 (bummer). We actually went to this store Eddie Baurer and it was mostly for my mom to look for stuff because its not really my style but while we were there my mom said we should find an "in-between" jacket for me for when its rainy and cold but not cold enough to wear my parka. We stumbled upon this really warm, form fitting, water repellent, black coat and it is super comfy and it doesnt look overly boxy! It actually looks really cute too. So we got it since it was 30% off and figured we wouldnt find anything so perfect again.

Numba 1 Stunta
We are still on the hunt for these Hunter boots, theyre really cute rain boots (which I thought I would never need) because I am moving to a rainy place! And so are my parents but no such luck today. I want to get red ones because its bold and I need a little more bold in my life. Plus red is one of my favorite colors.

Carrying on, I alos bought this beanie that's black and says "Whatever" on the front, which if you know me, is so relevant to my life. Then me and Adam took care of business! I was super adult today (Yay!) because I set up the electric and gas bills in my name to start on Wednesday and then tried to do cable but it was so annoying that we're gonna have to figure it out there but super productive!

And finally I got a clear umbrella that opens like a mushroom and I am totally content now! Tonight me and the parentals are going to this barbeque place, and I'm not too big on barbeque but I'm sure theres something I can eat there. Hourly countdown until we leave starts now! Pittsburgh here I come!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment