Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cool Kids

Don't question it
Last night was a blast in a glass. I finally got to put some faces to the many names from Rachel's stories and they are all really nice people (so far anyway). But it was a lot of fun. Around 6 yesterday, I went over to Rachel's place which is pretty much done by now, and we had Subway (we split one sub; thats college life, dont let anyone tell you differently!) then people started coming over and we pre-gamed in Rachel's hot apartment(and I mean scorching hell hot). I had beer too which is something I dont normally drink but the Iron City Beer (Pitts famous beer) was actually good. We went to two parties and danced and drank and it was a lot of fun.

Today I think its the same plan but I'm not 100% sure yet. But it would be fun regardless. Gonna go down my coffee and get ready for the day.

Pretty damn good
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment