Thursday, August 21, 2014

C'est la Vie

Feeling photogenic this evening
What a day! Well this morning I called Rachel to see what her plan was for today and she told me to just come over whenever. So around 10 after I had my coffee, I walked over there to help her and Elizabeth move in and most of their stuff was already there so I helped clean her bedroom and put things away. I finally had full conversations with her parents and they are great people. Suuuper nice. For lunch, we all went to Primanti Bros (Pittsburgh famous sandwichs) and wow was it fantastic! They were really great! After that we went shopping and I got my groceries. After getting the stuff that Rachel sent to my place, we set up her room and its soooo close to being done. After that we headed out to dinner and they took us to this little italian place that is fantastic. Its this little hole in the wall place but it was so good!
Sandwich was FAB

Now I'm home ready for bed but with plans to go to a party tomorrow night with Rachel and some of her friends and I am thrilled because it'll be my first night out! I'm so excited. Once I get home from school, I think Rachel is coming over so that'll be fun!

Welp, off to bed, need to get some sleep. I'm exhausted!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment