Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm Gonna Make This Place Your Home

I officially own an apartment! How freaky is that?!

Well the pod carrying all my furniture is going to be delivered tomorroe so its one more night of air mattresses! But it's all good.

My place! I can finally post a good picture!
We woke up at 5 AM this morning to head out and we drove forever. Virginia and West Virginia are both very hilly so I did end up getting altitude sickness. But it was fine. Todays drive seemed to take forever though. But when we finally arrived in Pittsburgh, it was so exciting! We did a walk through of my place and then went and signed the papers and as soon as I walked in, I fell in love with the place. I mean it really is fantastic. Its kinda small but its perfect for one person. I LOVE IT.
Adam is cleaning the vaulted ceilings.

So tomorrow the stuff arrives and my mom will act as director of furniture while Adam and I go to the bank, get my PA license, and then talk to AT&T about internet possibly. Right now Adam has this little box thing that gives off Wifi and it is kickass.

Anyways, we are settling down now after cleaning the whole place and getting some dinner and just hanging out.

Developing news throughout the weekend! Stay tuned!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment