Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fever

Dinner last night
It is such a gorgeous day outside!

I woke up pretty early but then got so tired and then fell asleep again until 11 so pretty late start to the day. I guess it didnt help that I was watching Pulp Fiction until 2 AM last night but oh well. Great movie. Also last night I had a good dinner that I made, pretty impressed with myself.

I love living here
After I had my coffee and read the NY Times because I'm pretentious, I went for a run in Schenley park. They have a lot of trails and I went down this trail that was mostly in the woods but it was really hilly too. Us flat-landers aren't used to running uphill so I ran up and then walked down because gravity would kill me. When I got home I did some yoga because I was pretty tense. After I showered, I made this kick ass salad and now I am not getting offt his couch for the rest of the day and drinking detox tea.

Anyways, I feel good after my run and yoga so hopefully everyone has a great Saturday!    

                                                               xo






No comments:

Post a Comment