Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Starlight

Well I'm gonna make this short because I am using my nieghbors free wifi and I feel terrible so I'm going to disconnect after this post.

Yesterday I was super adult because I dealt with credit card fraud, power outage in my building when a storm rolled through, and then I finally got my period (which was exciting for all of 30 seconds). So lots of annoying things happened and then lots of ok things happened. Got my bus pass, picked up some school supplies, and applied for more jobs. And today I had my orientation and that was productive but besides that not much happening today. Tomorrow I get my wifi and then I'm free the whole weekend.

Anyways, I'll be more detailed tomorrow when I have my own wifi.

xo

I feel so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment