Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sweet Serendipidty

Last day in North Carolina was a success! To kill time my mom and I went to the outlet malls again and she got some clothes and I got new jeans (yay!) and a new pair of booties! I'm all set for Pittsburgh tomorrow! It's just a matter of fitting everything in my one suitcase to bring to Pitt tomorrow... Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Afterwards we went to this little shopping place called Harris Teeter (kinda like a mini Whole Foods) and we got some lunch there even though the intent was to get dinner! But I picked up some sushi and my mom got a wrap and now we are just hanging out in the townhouse again. Pretty sure we're in for the night.

It'll be an early night today because tomorrow will be an early morning since we need to be at the closing at 3. Its a pain because we have to pack the whole car tonight and that means all my clothes and my bathroom stuff, yaaaaay. But anyways, chill night for tonight so I'm gonna change into my jammies and start packing... even if its only 3 30

xo

Nam nam sushi and Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment