Saturday, August 2, 2014

Raging Fire

Well today was long and eventful. I mean, mostly a lot of driving but it was fun. I woke up this morning really early (because I thought that was when we were leaving) but we left later (Grrr). We went to Bryson City to see the property my parents own up there and it was way up there in the Smokey Mountains (formally known as the Appalacian Mountains). It was really a breathtaking view though.
Panorama of the property. Pretty!

Then we went to downtown Asheville and it was a cute town! I really liked it. Very eclectic and very bohemian. Unfortunately I couldnt spend too much time enjoying it though because I think I got sick from quick altitude changes. I get nauseas when I fly too when the altitude changes very rapidly so when we were going up and down all over the place, it was making me sick. I guess I really am a florida girl since I get sick anywhere above sea level! That'll change though I think, it better.

Now we are chilling out and I'm eating veggie sushi roll with blue cheese dressing because we couldnt find soy sauce anywhere. It really is an interesting taste. Is this what broke college life is like?

xo

Asheville with the Pups and Parentals
Balancing act (I got really bored when my phone died





No comments:

Post a Comment