Friday, August 8, 2014

Unbelievers

Happy dance 
What a long long day, my legs are aching! Well I got my license finaly but I'm not going to post that picture because it is SOO bad. In two years, I get to change it. But not too bad and then when I went to the school to try to register for classes, I couldnt because people kept pointing me in different directions and eventually someone told me I wouldnt be able to see an advisor today and to come back Monday morning at 8 when the doors open. Grrr.

Anyways, after that we went to Ikea to get the couch and some of the last little things we need here and when we got the couch, we werent sure if it would fit in the car and we didnt want to pay for delivery so we took our chances and we actually fit everuything in the car! It was really great in the moment. We got everything up the stairs and assembled it then me and my mom went to get the last copies of the keys so we are pretty much all set.

Couch is perffff 
I promised a picture by today and a corner of the living room is finished but I'm just going to show you the couch instead. Keep it a surprise! Now we are settling down on our new couch and we're gonna watch Lord of the Rings and I'm gonna have strawberry gelato (favorite!).

Tomorrow will be the last day of setting up and getting things in place so tomorrow I will absoloutly post pictures of the final product!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment