Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ooo Kill 'Em

Spent the e n t i r e day at the library today. I got out of class at 1 30, left to get my laptop, and then went to the library and never left. Natalie joined me which was really nice and it was quiet and rainy out again so our little spot is by these big windows. With the rain and the silence in the library, it was really soothing. Anyways, 6 45 rolled around and it was time to leave. I was planning on going for a jog but the rain has been making everything chilly and I've been getting sick very easily so I want to avoid that for tonight.

21 days to make a habit. 21 days of running a little every day, and then soon enough it'll become a habit. Looking forward to it!

For the rest of the night I'll be watching Star Trek and reading some more of my psych book. I say I used my time today pretty well, did you?

Make every day count lovelies.

Anyways, happy Thursday and enjoy this gif of Benedict Cumberbatch dancing! We're getting married.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment