Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy Birthday To You!

Just a quick dedication post to my best friends in the whole world who both shared a birthday this week (only a few days in between!)

Rachel: We've only become very close in the last year or so and I feel like I've known you my whole life. There are things I can talk to you about that I cant talk about with anyone else. We understand each other and we can always have a great time. I can tell we're gonna be in each others lives forever. Well we have to because when you have kids, I'll be one of their aunts ;) I'm glad we got close and Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoyed it <3 I'll see you very soon!

Joyful: God, how many birthdays, how many anything have we gone through. We've done drivers licenses, first cars, graduation, 18th birthdays, road trips, boyfriends and break ups, everything. You're the reason I survived high school. Been best friends since we 12 years old sitting at Pompano Beach Middle School, worrying about what we were gonna wear the next day accessory wise so we could match and what books to read as a group. Now were worried about college and our jobs and our futures. We've come a long way and you stuck by my side. Happy birthday love <3

I love you best friends. Now ya'll gotta wait until my May birthday so we can all party down here in SoFlo together.

Happy Birthday ladies!

xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment