Monday, January 6, 2014

Oh Girls Just Want To Have Fun

I mean.... that's all they really want.

I'm punny, I know. Its been a ridiculously long day for me. I opened today so being up at 4 30 AM (which is totally the middle of the night and shouldn't be considered morning) was not something I was looking forward to. However, I did get off at 11 AM which was nice because then I met up with Rachel who surprise surprise ended up not being able to leave on Saturday because of a snow storm so she's leaving tomorrow instead! We got lunch today, went to Boca Mall and bought a LOT of new Victoria Secret underwear and lacie bras because we need to match them or its tacky, and then came home after flirting with the guy holding smoothie samples outside Tossed at the food court. She's helping me with everything I need to know/do so I can move up there and I'm excited to join her soon up north and meet new people!

I'm ready for a new adventure and it starts tomorrow when I start class again. I'm like a little kid right now because I'm overly excited. In early February, I'll be taking a trip to see her and the campus with my Birthgiver. Then in May, I'll go for a week hopefully and spend time with her when she takes this course she wants to get out of the way before vacation.

I want to take a tango class. Just out of boredom, I think it would be a lot of fun. I like tango. Its intense and passionate.

Ewan McGregor is precious. I want 12.
I mean, look at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment