Sunday, January 5, 2014

But Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

You know you're love life sucks when you can easily relate to a Taylor Swift song. My Friend, (I'm not saying names) is a hopeless cause at this point. What with my plans to move away in the next few months, any sort of serious relationship with anyone is just pointless. Although I want to still have some fun and see who's out there, I'm not getting into any relationships any time soon honestly nor do I really want to. Boys are stupid and I should just live in a cave far away.

School starts this Tuesday and I'm super excited. All I'll be doing is studying so I can leave this state for good. (I'll visit but no more than that, please.) So while I'll still be updating, I wont have much of a social life WOO. It feels good to say I'll be going to school.

While my Starbucks may be unreasonably busy, Brandon and I still have time to try new drinks and make little samples for ourselves and Lulu got brave last night and stood on a fold out table. Pretty interesting stuff if I may say so myself.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment