Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What If

It's time to stop hoping and aimlessly dreaming. Now is when the hard part comes. I need to save every paycheck and any sort of income and pay back my parents while also saving to move away. I need to apply for grants, scholarships and all sorts of financial aid and I need to do it now so I don't owe anything. I have a LOT of school in the next 10 years and I don't want to owe any money. I plan on moving out and living in an on campus apartment when I get to Pitt so I need to save a lot of money. I have to ace my classes so people want to pay for my schooling because I'll be a good risk.

There's a lot that needs to be done and it starts here. It takes 21 days to make something a habit remember? I'm on my way to that.

It takes motivation to start something. It takes habit to continue it.

I'm making a list of short term goals which I'll share when its done. But for now, I need to go serve coffee to the angry people of Deerfield Beach.

Tip of the day: Don't waste time. Do now what can be done later and apply for grants because school is expensive.

Have a great Wednesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment