Saturday, January 25, 2014

MIA

Been MIA for a few days and I apologize. The last few days were a little nuts for me. On Thursday my math class was cancelled so I went to Joys house and we talked pretty much and just chilled. We went to Tijuanas to get nachos for dinner/lunch I guess and it was fun. When we got back to her place, we filled out her application to Starbucks! So finger crossed, hope everything works out!

Friday wasn't too exciting. I went to my last class of the week and afterwards met up with Brandon to go to Offerdahls. Ugh their food is so good, especially their salads. But having to go in to work at 2, it kinda put a damper on the day. Today I also go in at 3 so not much happening today. Hopefully I get tomorrow off from work so I can study for my tests and actually have a day off.

Anyways, I must study while I can for today. Here's some pictures to sum up the last few days. 
Happy Saturday!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment