Monday, January 20, 2014

Coexist

Hello lovelies! My feet really hurt and I feel like I live at my job now. I work 40+ hours this week and I work a double on Wednesday because I'm doing a friend a favor. I'm glad I got off at 12 45 today though because I have tomorrow off too. I think today only really sucked because I closed last night and was back at 6 30 AM. With the rest of the day, I hope to see some friends and get some more info on how much my tattoo will cost. It's not very big and the starting rate is 60 at this place so fingers crossed that when I get my tips this week, I can put enough to afford my first tattoo and get it this weekend! After I get this one, it'll be a while before I get my next one. But yeah I have class tomorrow which is exciting but I just feel so exhausted right now that I really need a coffee.

Today, my friend Natalie and I were sending each other valentines day cards and they are super vulgar but I love them! They make me laugh. I'll post my favorite one here. I was hoping to see her but she has last minute papers to write, I finally finished my homework so I'll be going out soon hopefully. Bran and I shared two bottles of white wine the other night after work because it was kinda stressful and it was a good way to relax. it was nice to just talk and watch Netflix with our wine. We almost opened up a Fruit & Nut box from Starbucks to be "classy".  It was really funny honestly.

I'm still getting used to my new haircut. I love it and my head feels much lighter now, which I love even more. It's supa cute.

Anywho, I'm gonna see what Joys up to tonight and we'll probably so some more studying together and order pizza or something. Its a tradition.

Happy Beginning of the Week! What will you accomplish?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment