Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stop This Train

Yesterday was lots of fun, holy crap. I mean, I went to school so what's fun about that right? But I got to see Natalie in between classes and we got coffee and it was really nice because after my last class I picked her and Natasha up and we went to Chilis for dinner and we got this amazing cookie skillet and I swear it was gone in 50 seconds flat, but my oh my was it heavenly.

Then last night I swore I was gonna go to bed early but I fell asleep at 11 45ish again. What happened was, I had a Skype date with Rachel and I stayed up while she finished her orgo chem homework and I didn't realize how fast time was passing and when we finally did Skype, we talked for so long about all kinds of things and I talked to her roomies and saw some of her friends and it was all really nice. I cant wait to be up there with them all and live in my own place and have Wine Nights with them and do homework and have a college life you know? I'm so excited like you don't even know. A lot of things are on my horizon and its so close I can taste it. I crave it so bad, like its 2 AM-and-I-want-taco-bell craving.

Plus Rachel will be down here all summer and when she goes up, I'll be going with her. This is all so exciting. I'm like a little kid, its kinda ridiculous.

Anyways, long day today. I opened at work and now I'm closing too but I go in a 8 so its not that bad. In the meantime, I have a paper to write and some other homework assignments to do so I'm off to be the busy bee that I am.

Happy Hump Day!

xo



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment