Thursday, January 9, 2014

Humanity Sucks

So nothing pisses me off more than someone doing something so wrong and then do nothing about it. STORY TIME: Today as I'm driving to my first class of the day (obviously many other people either going to class or work) I stop at a red light and it had just turned green but I see a guy on his bike just about to make it across the street (he's in the crosswalk by the way) so I pause a few seconds to let him pass and I start to go but the douche dick in the lane next to me doesn't see him and hits the gas to go and he hits the back wheel of this guys bike (his name is Brad) and he gets thrown to the ground. Now, children, if you accidentally hit someone's car, you leave your name and number to work it out with insurance companies so obviously when you hit someone on their bike you stop and help them! But noooo, this guy slowed for a second and this is the part that got me, he kept driving.

So obviously the pissed of humanitarian I am, pulls over to the side and helps the guy off the ground and helps him pull his now damaged bike to the sidewalk. Making sure he's ok I do a quick up and down and no blood which kinda worried me because maybe he had a concussion or something but after asking him over and over again if he was ok, offering him a ride to the hospital, he says he's fine. After I made a few jokes to lighten him up, I said I could take him home (I drive and SUV so the bike would fit in my car) but he said he lived down the street and would walk the rest of the way. He was a nice guy and it sucks that this happened to him. But that for the most part ruined my morning because this is why I dislike people.

That was a long story time but stuff like that is not right. I'm a big person on karma so, that guy has it coming.

Welp most of the night was spent with my best friend Joy and we watched comedy shows and ate Doritos and it was pretty great! School is great, friends are great, and my application to Pittsburgh has been submitted! Lifes moving forward, some would say I'm growing up!

Nahh, growing up is overrated. I'll be a princess instead.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment