Saturday, February 1, 2014

El Tango de Roxanne

The greatest thing you'll ever know, is just to love and be loved in return.

What a lazy day it has been so far. Well, I just woke up but thats besides the point. For today, I'm watching Moulin Rouge because I keep thinking about it and the music is great. And I get to look at Ewan McGregor. Ugh, love him. Maybe, if I have time, I'll watch Les Mis too. But Nicole Kidman is perfect.

So last night was fun, after I got off work, I went to Joys house where  she had a bunch of friends over including Ana, Paulina, Daniel, Sky and Juan. We watched a movie called "Prisoners" and it as well filmed and stuff but it was horrible. Suspenseful, I mean. I don't do suspense movies. But overall, the night was a lot fun. We ordered pizza and talked and joked around it was a lot of fun.

For today, I go in at 3 45 so I have a little time to chill out.

Happy Saturday everyone!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment