Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Going Crazy From The Moment I Met You

Untouched, oh...

Rediscovered The Veronicas today and I forgot how much I really liked them. But I mean, I do feel so untouched right now.
I'm lame, moving on.

I also reconnected with one of my good friends Natalie today while I was at school. She showed me around the library and we got frapps from my Starbucks. It was nice because Bran was working so we saw him. We just talked and fangirled and it was nice because I really missed her. We were such great friends in high school and it sucks when you lose touch.

Anyways, I caught her up on my love life (which is consequently not going anywhere). I told her about My Friend and she said they sounded charming and wished it worked out. So did I but alas, 'twas not meant to be. Oh well, no time for relationships anyways.

I've made a decision (not a life changing one but an important one) but no one is going to find out what it is until its too late. Only my good friends know and that's all who needs to know for now. I sound mischievous and all but its nothing like that at all. Just a needed change.

Why does all the fun stuff happen to me??? Target announced last month that some of peoples credit card info might have been hacked around a certain time window. Of course, my card was used in that window. Today I get mail from Chase saying the reasonable doubt to suspect that my info was taken so they cancelled my card and sent me a new one. Not necessarily a problem just an annoyance. And this kinda stuff always happens to me. Lovely.

Welp, this was from today. I felt pretty I guess. And the bottom one is how I feel right now and I thought I would share that little golden nugget of a GIF.

xo lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment