Saturday, January 11, 2014

Turn Down For What

Ayyyy, closing crew! Yassss I love getting home at 12 30 am when I go to work again the next morning at 11 30 am. With my being a pre-closer tomorrow, and Brandon closing in general, were going to be pulling an all nighter together because we both open on Sunday. Tomorrow night I get off at 8 (thanks Bran for switching with me so I could get off early!) so I can spend time with my beautiful best friend who turns 19 tomorrow! The big 1 9 I know, exciting stuff. We're getting old, I get it.

Sorry about the late post, I worked most of the afternoon into nighttime and I did all my math homework for the week all day today so my brain is fried. Plus I wrote my final draft of my admission/transfer essay. I got an email confirmation today saying they will be reviewing my application soon and OH GOD I am nervous. Like, what if I don't get in...? I'm terrified you don't even understand.

I need to snap out of it. I'll make it in. I got this.

On a side note, best part about closing is getting to go home with all the "expired food" that's gonna get thrown out. I took home salads, yogurts, muffins, and bagels tonight! Score.

Leaving you with a pic of me and Andrew from tonight because its new material for you to see'(don't mind my disgusting appearance!)

xo goodnight lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment