Thursday, January 16, 2014

Too Turnt

Too turnt! Doing homework! Yeaahhh!

It was nice, it was a great day. I went to school today and classes were great. I really like my psych class and the girls I made friends with are really cool so I have a friend in pretty much every class. Mission accomplished.

But this day was exciting because after class, I picked up Natalie and we got some coffee and we headed over to Joys house to do homework and study for math classes. Woooo, turn up. It was nice though, we ordered pizza for 4 dollars, did math work, ate cake, and talked. Overall it was a pretty great night. Were always gonna study together I think because we all got a lot done which was nice. Unfortunately, we were all so exhausted so I went home at around 9 30.

I look forward to doing the math work though. Like I really want to get it and ace the class. I'm excited.

For some reason, last night when I got home from work, I was really tired because I closed but when I finally lie down to get some sleep, I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep. And time was passing so quickly. Maybe I had too much of a wandering mind to fall asleep but all of a sudden, after what feels like 20 minutes of trying to keep my eyes closed in hopes that sleeps gentle hand would guide me into slumber, I open my eyes to discover it is now 3 AM. I don't know what happened, but I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night for no apparent reason. Well, naturally, I'm exhausted now. I need to stay up and finish some more math problems before I go to class tomorrow.

Hopefully when I do go to bed (pfff whenever that is) I wont have such a wandering mind like I did last night. Most of today I've been like that so hopefully I'm done with that.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed your pre weekend day!

xo

This is me doing my homework by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment