Monday, January 27, 2014

Turn It Off

And in the free fall I will realize, I'm better off when I hit the bottom

When I got off work tonight, Bran and I listening to Paramore's album Brand New Eyes and I remembered how good it was! Lots of memories.

Anyways, boring day for the most part. I worked pretty much all day. It wasn't too bad, just uneventful.

I thought I was over my friend. Wasn't until today that I realized I'm soo not. They came into the cafĂ© and I pretty much ran into the back to do dishes and hide. I don't know, I see them almost every day but this time was a bit more painful. I cant wait to leave this state because I feel that's the only way I'll really ever get over it.

I should follow my own advice when I talked about life being short and say something to them but I know the feeling wouldn't be shared in the slightest so I wont set myself up for the failure. I'll just have to accept that.

Well I'm off to finish my math homework and then (hopefully) get some sleep.

Happy Monday peeps, make it a memorable one.

xo


The last ones a bit over dramatic but I love the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment