Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just Say You'll Wait, You'll Wait For Me

Although I'm glad I started school and I finally feel like a college girl and not like a high schooler on a ridiculously long vacation, I still fell really left behind. Like everyone I'm friends with re way ahead of me (well some) and I feel like a slacker. I'm going to work my ass off though and I don't know, maybe I'm just feeling down because of todays weather and feeling extremely exhausted.

Why, oh why, did I volunteer to work a double? It's not because of the amount of time, its because I opened for someone and now I still have to go in for my shift from 2 to 9 which is a longer shift. I don't know, I feel exhausted. But I got all my school supplies now and all I have to do is put it together and organize. Adam got me anti virus for my laptop so I am currently updating on my laptop and not my tablet which is much slower and smaller.

So I have two hours to order my textbooks and relax before I hit the ground running again at the BuckStars. Wish me luck Amigos since I feel like death.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment