Friday, January 3, 2014

Greys Anatomy Marathon

Heyyoo! This morning has been pretty long and its only 11 AM. I woke up pretty early today so I could go have breakfast with Rachel one more time before she left for Pittsburgh :( I'm gonna miss her so much but I'm looking up at the bright side of hopefully living there come August for Fall semester at the University of Pittsburgh! There's a lot I need to accomplish in the next few months to make that happen. I'm really excited and we were like little kids during breakfast just getting excited about me moving there.

For the rest of the day, I'll be watching Greys Anatomy (season 1, I'm starting over) all day until I go to work at 4 45 tonight. On a side note, Meredith is frustrating in season 1 because Derek Shepherd is so obviously gorgeous and she needs to hop on him because he's perfect. Just saying. I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment