Thursday, January 2, 2014

I Bet That You Look Good On The Dance Floor

Happy New Year everyone! Wham bam thank you ma'am, the first day of the new year was lovely. I slept until noon, watched Dexter (an emotional wreck from season 4 finale), then around 6 30 my best friend came over (Joy and her bf Juan) and we went to a bonfire for a little bit and I met a cute guy and of course snagged his number, and then we all went to Subway where we met up with Rachel.

Somehow we ended up on the beach and found a guy had driven his brand new corvette onto the beach at night and couldn't get it out and the cops showed up and it was all really funny. The guy said it was an accident but it was too narrow of an entrance for accident so he totes did it on purpose. When I got home, all I could do was smile. Every year I've spent New Years day with my best friends to make the first day a great one.

Anyways, sorry on the late post from yesterday. Today all I'm doing is paying for my classes (officially a college girl guys!), getting my nails done with Joy because my hands looks horrible, and hopefully getting lunch with Brandon.

Hope everyone had a great and safe New Years Eve/Day! Lets make 2014 a year to actually remember ;)

xo

Here's a couple of pictures from last New Years Day because apparently I don't know how to use a camera anymore:


No comments:

Post a Comment