Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hey, Teacher, Leave These Kids Alone

I felt like Nemo getting up for school today. I was just so damn excited to go. I got my ID and of course I took a terrible freaking picture. It was also nice and cold out today. I went and got coffee from work (the new Casi Cielo blend) and I really like it. Go try it at your nearest Starbucks location ;)

My first class I thought was gonna be pointless because it was basically a "How To College" class but after sitting through the first one, I realized the whole class was about time management and what classes to pick and when to take them and I realized how many people end up wishing they had a class like this so I'm looking forward to it.

My second class was the class I was so excited for. My General Psychology class. And my professor is so awesome. She's really hyper and she already gave us a paper to write due next week. I'm a psychology/pre med major so of course I take special interest in her class. I think ill really like her. Unfortunately, she's going out of town so my next two classes with her are cancelled which is why there's already a paper due when she comes back next Thursday. But there's a lot of people in her class and I met two really nice girls who I sat next to. We hit it off and then the whole two hours before my last class, we all ended up talking until I had to go to my class. It was really nice to meet new people. I think we'll be good friends.

My last class was my math class. It's a prep course that I don't by any means need to take but I'm taking it because my math skills have always been weaker and I haven't taken a proper math class since march of 2013 plus u need to refresh my memory. Of course we did some problems today the only thing I could think of was how in high school, every math class I took we all did the same thing. No matter what class it was, it was always the same material. You can imagine my disappointment when in my college class were doing the same crap. I've been taking the same class for four years. But the teacher seemed nice enough, only he didn't speak English very well. Just my luck.

But ending the day today with a smile on my face for being back in school again.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment