Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Is What Makes Us Girls

So let me tell you about my day at work.

People are very, very angry. For no apparent reason. First a lady took forty years to get out of my drive thru, then a lady was literally screaming "Fuck you!" at the very nice girl in front of her, and the someone gave me attitude about getting my free pound of coffee after work. I've had it with people. Well, Starbucks customers anyways.

Besides that, I have the rest of the day off! Which is a great time to do the rest of my math work and finish my paper. Hopefully, Joy can hang out later and we can do some homework together but chances are slim. I'm determined to make the rest of the day a good one because I get to sit down the rest of the day and I got to wash my hair. I love washing my hair, I plan my day around it. Like I don't wash it every day (its really bad for girls to wash their hair every day, too many chemicals) so I do it every other day or I try to because I get so busy. Like today, Its been 3 days since I washed my hair and it bothers me when it's greasy like it was so I was itching to wash it all day at work today.

So I read that it only takes 21 days to make something a habit. It sounds a lot easier than actually doing it but its been almost 21 days and now blogging is a habit. Here I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to keep up with it and almost a month later, I have a post for every day.

So let me stop procrastinating and go do my homework. Pictures from Joys birthday last night!

Happy Sunday lovelies!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment