Sunday, January 19, 2014

What It Is, Whassup

Ok so yesterday was one hell of a day! I mean nothing super exciting happened. Except I cut my hair short again. And I really love it! I have pictures that I'll put up at the end.

But last night I was 30 min late to work because of the immense amounts of traffic everywhere! Every massive road, was backed up for miles and I couldn't understand why there were so many people e v e r y w h e r e. I was late for work and I am never late. It was awful.

I closed again last night and it wasn't too bad, it was cold out and I forgot a jacket because I was in such a rush to change and leave for work so if I went near the drive thru window, I would get really cold. But the weather has been nice this week and it looks like its going to continue that way for the rest of the week.

Now I'm just catching up on some homework before I go to work again to close again! Close three days in a row and then I'm there again tomorrow morning at 6 30 AM  woot woot

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment