Monday, January 13, 2014

Satellite Heart

I can never have a normal day at work can I? Either its angry people or I'm sick. Today was unbelievable. I had a bit of a headache when I went in already but it passed and then all of a sudden an hour later, my headache comes back at full force only its now morphed into a migraine. Then the nausea sets in and I get dizzy spells and my arms are shaking. Now I know that my blood pressure has dropped way too low (I already had low blood pressure as it is). I only worked four hours tofay but it felt like 4 years because I couldn't go home because we were short staffed. It wasn't until 30 min before I was scheduled to leave, that I finally vomited in the girls room. My stomach felt better but the headache is still here. But here's to a sluggish day.

I was planning on maybe going for a run  tonight but I feel so weak so I'll just stay in bed tonight. I'm watching Captain America to get excited about the new one coming out. Lets be honest here though, I only watched it (heard bad reviews on the movie) because Chris Evans is a babe and he is all sweaty with his shirt off for a good 5 straight minutes. But I actually enjoyed the movie. And Chris Evans.

On a funny note, at work these 14 year old teeny boppers come through the drive thru on their parents golf cart and when I hand over her tea, I go to give her the change and I had my arm for a good 30 seconds in the air waiting for her to finish taking a pictures of her Starbucks. I shot her such stank that her face turned red but when she drove off, I laughed at her. Children. I don't like them.

Anyways, enjoy your Monday!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment