Saturday, March 1, 2014

You And Me Been Catching On Like A Wild Fire

What a long productive day...not

Today was just ok, I went to work this morning and it wasn't to bad. It was really busy thought but it was mostly a pretty good day. I got off at 1 30 and I came home and had some lunch at it was really chill. Watched the new episode of Greys Anatomy and it was actually really good episode. I really missed the show a lot. It was funny and I missed the drama funny enough.

Just a pretty quiet day with the puppies. I'm so exhausted. I keep getting morning shifts and it's really bothering me. I get so tired from working all these morning shifts. But at least the earliest one (Monday) is only a 6 hour shift which is nice. Plus this week is mostly over.

Well anyways, pretty uneventful until Rachel gets here which is in 5 days! I'm so excited. We're going to Disney when she's here, and its gonna be great. We're gonna have so much fun, I cant wait.

I set up a second monitor in my room on my desk that's connected to my computer. Its really nice for you know, homework and other stuff like marathoning TV shows on two screens. Productive stuff!

Learned something this week: Peoples priorities are very different. Always something to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment