Thursday, February 27, 2014

Flourescent Adolescent

Well, my college officially doesn't know how to run a college. I called the University of Pittsburgh and they said they never received my college transcript (which I sent off) so I went to my schools office today and asked about it and they said they were missing some info so they never sent it. I was confused like "wut, when were you gonna tell me that? So I could come in and fix it?" Like I'm here freaking out because I hadn't heard from them so I called and that's what they told me.

Just stupidity. Everywhere.

Anyways, today has been a pretty good day. I took a midterm today and it went pretty smoothly, and then afterwards went to Starbucks with a friend and talked about how the midterm ended up being a joke. My professor made it sound a lot harder than it really was and it was silly. But after that I went to my psych class where we got paired ( I was paired with my friend Josefine) and we had to diagnose someone and we had a blast doing it because were both psych majors and we were spot on with our diagnosis and how we would treat them so that was a lot of fun. Now I'm sitting in the buildings quiet area just reviewing for my math test when my attention swayed to blogging. I'll do fine on the test, I really understand the material (plus it helps that the whole test is multiple choice!).

For the rest of the day, I'm gonna go to Pompanos practice and then Joy is coming over tonight and sleeping over to celebrate being on spring break finally! No homework! (Except a paper for psych I really need to put the finishing touches on.

8 days until Rachel is home!

But have a great day lovelies!

xo

"Do not fix your dark circles. Let the world know you're tired of its shit and ready to kill a man."

No comments:

Post a Comment