Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

You're a regular decorated emergencyyyy

Panic!'s first album was really good. I want to go to the concert in august but I cant find anyone to go with me. Blah, I wanna go with someone but everyone I would wanna go with, isn't interested or cant go. Fack. This sucks.

But today was interesting. I mean, not so much, but its alright. This morning after class, my friend and I went to Starbucks to work on a project and we got most of it done. Plus she might buy my tablet so fingers crossed on that. But after that I went to my next class to turn in this paper and she wasn't there at all so I waited with the rest of the class and nothing so some slipped the papers under her door but I went to her mailbox at security and left it there and emailed her a copy explaining the problem. But now I'm extremely early for my math class (I'm sitting in an empty classroom) but I ordered pizza and they actually delivered to this room! I ordered a small pizza and ate in my class while I finished up some homework. It was nice. Class starts in 30 min still so I'm just killing time now.

Tonight I'm going to Big Louies with my dad and sister so it should be a good night. I'm just so tired and I feel like my eyes might close very soon. I'm so exhausted from this week. Blah. Must. Keep. Eyes. Open.

I actually think that I'm so sleepy because of the pizza I just ate.

Lord help me, I need to be awake for this test geez.

Anyways, I'm gonna take a power nap. Ugh.

Hope everyone is a little more alert today than I am!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment