Friday, March 14, 2014

Think Of The Happiest Thing, Its The Same As Having Wings

Disney was soo much fun!

We got up really early after not being able to fall asleep the night before because of having so much to talk about and then we made our way to Disney! Because I have a bit of a heavy foot, we made it there in just under 3 hours and we got there really early too.

We spent the whole day (of course) going on rides and meeting princesses and it was a lot of fun. We saw their new parade (well half) and it was really cute because they had Rapunzel on it which I hadn't seen before. We also watched the night parade which was cute because it was all lit up and short but lots of fun. We stayed long enough to watch the fireworks too and we were all emotional.

All in all it was a great day. I was worried about falling asleep when driving home but we managed to stay awake and all in all it was a great day. On Thursday we went to the beach (for 5 minutes) but left because it was too windy and we tanned in my backyard for the afternoon.

It was really great to spend the whole day with my best friend. I missed her. Only 6 weeks until she's down for the summer and then I go back up to Pittsburgh with her.

Well, today is laundry day and work at 3!

Happy Friday guys

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment