Sunday, March 30, 2014

Can't Fight Biology

Knitting is very therapeutic.

I've knit about a quarter of a scarf which is exciting. Its helping with my left hand. I know it is because of the strain I feel after I knit for a while but that also means its getting stronger.

So, lately, at work, it seems like the constant moving and craziness is starting to affect my low blood pressure. I start getting dizzy spells at work and body is working with my anemia to make me feel lightheaded and weak and I'm getting kinda nervous. I'm hoping that the older I get, the better it'll become. But my point is, if I'm getting dizzy spells from working at Starbucks, imagine when I'm working as a surgeon and doing long surgeries.

It wouldn't stop me (please don't think that) but I don't want that to be a problem in the future.

Biology sucks.

Besides that, its been a slow weekend. Ready for the new week to start.

Anyways, have a great Sunday lovelies!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment