Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dexterity

I'm going to start knitting. I'm going to build up my dexterity in my left hand specifically. It's good for dexterity and it calms you so I'm going to take up knitting. Don't question me.

Its been a ridiculous few days. I closed two nights in a row (both good, no complaints) but I had a headache one night and then last night I realized today I had to be back at 6 am. I was so exhausted that after I met up with Will for lunch today, I came home and passed out for 2 hours. I was so exhausted, I started to watch Greys Anatomy and now I'm watching it all night! Yes!

Anyways, After having coffee I'm awake so I'm making Bran get frozen yogurt with me.

Hope everyone's weekend was better than mine (for the most part)!

Happy Sunday!

xo

These pictures pretty much sum up my weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment