Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gumption

At dinner, Mamma and I were talking about the songs that make you drive faster and for her it was Gumption from The Holiday. And now I'm listening to the album because the music is actually really beautiful on its own.

Today was such a great day. When Joy and I woke up, we went to the beach and we spent the majority of the morning there with Juan and James and it was a lot of fun. We went swimming and threw around a Frisbee and when we went back up to the shore, a bee landed on my boob and I stayed perfectly still so I didn't scare it or piss it off but it ended up stinging me anyways! Right in my side boob! And it really hurt, but I took the pain because whatever, but then it started to really sting and it sucked. I think I eventually got dehydrated though because I felt nauseas and maybe it had to do with the bee sting as well but when we went to BurgerFi, I took one bite of my veggie burger and I felt like I would vomit. So I think I was already kinda sick and the bee sting made it worse. We left after that and came home and I showered and took a Benadryl. I sat down to watch The Breakfast Club with joy because she's never seen it (I know!) but I ended up passing out into a Benadryl induced coma and slept a few hours but felt a lot better when I woke up.

Joy just left, but we had a great dinner and watched Moulin Rouge and a whole bunch of movies. It was a lot of fun. Good day. Tomorrow I work from 8 15 to 4 45, oh lord help me because that is a really long long looooong shift. It's 8 now but I'm gonna lie down, pop some Advil PM and watch some more movies until I fall asleep.

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday and I hope none of you got stung by a bee!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment